Monday, December 6, 2010

Princess Potty Weekend!


We had an awesome Cousin weekend. Ava got to hang out with us...yup for the whole weekend. While she was here we got rid of the diapers. We also had lunch with Audrey at school on Friday, played games, colored, danced watched movies(All of this on Friday.)
On Saturday we hosted coffee break for our service group, played games colored, danced played went to Luca's house to play and do a gingerbread house.
On Sunday Spencer and Audrey went to Eatonville to hang out with Grandpa Bob and family. So Ava had breakfast at Carrs with Shannon and I. We came home and Shannon went to work at a local Kingdom Hall being built. While Ava and I watched movies and had great success without diapers.
I saw lots of smiles, got tons of hugs and snuggles, Heard lots of "I did it Tia Mo, I tinkled on the potty" I really enjoyed this special time with my niece!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: