I think I have mentioned before that Kindergarten is kicking Audrey's behind. By Wednesday night she is grumpy, By Thursday a mess, by Friday wasted. This last Friday was no exception. She has a molar coming in as well to top things off and so I decided to keep her home with me. What that meant today was Tea Time (sorta) with Grandma and Ava. We were going to Tea, but got there only to find out reservations were supposed to have been made. The girls were so excited about tea, so we went to Barnes and Noble and had our own Tea Time. Grandma bought lunch and of course TREATS!
The Girls loved our modified Tea and still were able to go home and take a long nap (one of the conditions for Audrey to stay home from school.) After nap the kids packed it up and went to Ava's house for the weekend. Spencer had gift buying at school this week. He used his own money and got me this.....
Yup the writing is all his own. Shannon got one that says World's Best Papa! ( We have since learned that these have to be washed very carefully.) He also got gifts for the girls which lead to this.
The kids went to Ava's house for the weekend. Shannon and I went out on a date and had a wonderful weekend! Thank you Jim and Katie!

No comments:
Post a Comment