Monday, December 13, 2010
Sweaty Days
...are here again! Remember the good old days were I talked about my success instead of my hangups. Well I'm back! I have had a really bummer of a year.... but enough of that. I went to the gym again last night and walked out a sweaty mess. It felt so good. Yup I love to stink :). I don't know why it is so easy to forget how good it feels to have sweat roll down your back. I love the emotional high after. Knowing that I did something that I had absolute control over.... that is the best part. I do all I can do. Nobody decides that for me. So I have decided to post where I am now and be proud of that....also to show myself what I can accomplish in the next few months. I want these clothes to be to big on me, and I will have a posture that I can be proud of again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment