Saturday, January 19, 2013

Still Losing

Since this shot I have lost 20lbs
 
Kind of liked my shadow....the sun was at right angle. :)
 

The reason for my current weight loss is not because of gym or eating right. It is because of stress. Most of the people who read this know what I am going through right now. I dont have a lot of visitors here so it is a little easier to discuss. I have decided that it is time to come out of my box and share my progress again. So as the next few weeks progress and I start firming up at the gym I will share more. Since the end of July I have lost almost 35lbs I am a solid size 14 almost 12. I am 25lbs from my goal weight. My end game is now to firm up and exercise so that I can keep it off. I am eating again and unfortunately have gotten into some bad habits. Lots of comfort food is what I could choke down once a day. I am sure now, that I need to go back to the healthy stuff. Hopefully things will improve from here! I will be back more often!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth said...

WooHoo!! So excited to see a new post here!!When things calm down a bit and a new "normal" routine establishes itself, I have a feeling you'll be attacking those workouts! There is no greater stress relief than exercise!
Love the pictures!!

Melissa said...

Thanks Beth. I am starting today!!!