Well its that time again. New dress, new attitude. :) I am not pleased with where I am at. Big legs and arms now. However that being said, I am happier than I would have been 15 lbs ago. Yes I am another 5.2lbs down in the last 2weeks. I have not been eating a whole lot, but things are on the mend. So now that the weight is coming off and the stress is calming a tiny bit, I have got to increase the physical activity as well. I have learned that food wont fix things. Now I need to remember that activity can. Running, walking, and biking are my focus for a while. I have a friend in my congregation who is a personal trainer. She is setting up some workouts for me to do at home so I can get started on a routine. I keep saying that I'm going to do something and then get caught up in whats going on with me or around me. I wait for something that isn't going to happen. I did this on my own before. I need to do it on my own again. I have support from family and friends...but ultimately the work is mine to do on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment