Its my own doing. You think 10lbs doesn't make a huge difference, you convince yourself that you look just fine. Ya your clothes might feel a little uncomfortable and yup you know that you have slacked and maybe you should kick your peaches....but then I looked at some pictures from last year and I discovered denial sucks. (My new camera had a date change, which forced me to go back and retrieve some pictures.) I know there are worse things than my face. Ive noticed changes in my body and especially my belly, but this picture was definitely noticeable. The top one knocked me upside the head, said " Hey stupid!" You felt better 10lbs ago....get with the program. Suck it up and drop the habits that are stopping change. I really don't like what has happened here and I'm glad I went back and looked. Ive started looking at the scale as well and it is going down finally. I have gotten stuck on the bike( I tore up my back, and it is healing) so I need to break the habit and get on the treadmill a little and the elliptical. My boss bought me a Kindle Fire so I love reading on the bike. I'm up to a straight 4 with a slight resistance to 5 on the bike. I don't want to get stuck so I'm going to change it up again tomorrow. I did not go to gym as scheduled today(it was closed), however we did get some time out in the snow. Normally I would say our snow is not much of a workout....we have 9 inches...pretty cool!
Anyhow I guess another reality check is in order! And Beth, I am looking at the Spartan....or some other run in June.

No comments:
Post a Comment