I logged 36miles last week. A little less than planned, however I accomplished my workouts for last week. I learned that I can go to gym on my way home and still be home in plenty of time for meeting. So I have no excuse for Thursdays now. This week will be the same 5 cardio workouts along with 4 20min circuit workouts after cardio.I had a few times this week I really had to fight for it, but I won out, so Im happy.
I had a different post planned, but haven't had time for it. I didn't want you all to think I was slacking so I want to throw this one out. I wrote the first part on Monday. So far this week I am up to 24 miles biking and running. I have done multiple arms and need to start on legs this week. I really need to find some workouts to do at the gym. Im kind of feeling overwhelmed a little.
3 comments:
Hey Lady,
have you heard of Fitdeck?
Check www.fitdeck.com
You could create endless combos of workouts!
did you ever get your free ones with the trainer? apparently they have those. what days do you go to the gym?
Thanks Beth! I'll check it out. Tammie, no I didn't. Shannon did and he couldn't move for a week. While Im not afraid of hurting, I dont want it to stop me from progressing either. I go to gym on Mon,Tues, Wed, Fri and Sunday.
Post a Comment