Monday, November 28, 2011

Reality

So again, when I think I'm being realistic, I realize that I want so much and achieve very little. The 500 miles isn't going to be completed this year. So my goal for this week is 5 solid workouts at the gym. I don't have as much time in the evenings this week as we have Circuit Overseer visit. My solid workouts will include at a minimum 11 miles on the bike, or 4 miles on elliptical, along with 20 minutes of strength training 3 days this week.
 I do have another milestone goal to accomplish as well. As of December 1, I am insured! Yeah! I have worked at the same office for 15 years with no insurance offered. I have had it through my husband, but not for about 2 years. So I am making a physical appt for February and will be lower than my lowest. So that means 15lbs need to be gone. I am not loving my decisions lately. I am not please with my focus. And I am definitely tired of my whining and complaining  and my lack of completion on anything!
 So this month (December), this week, this day, I work on feeling proud of me. I work on caring again!

No comments: