Sunday, November 20, 2011

Slow Start

So I really need to get going here. My goals have been a tad bit on hold. For reason after reason, excuse after excuse, I have taken my time getting motivated. I could say that work has been miserable. I could say that I don't have time, or its been too cold.Truthfully, I have been still totally unmotivated. Ive been thinking a lot about things that need to change. Adjustments that I have made for the good and adjustments I have let slide. I have totally stopped taking care of me. My family loves their mommy/wife time. I cant say that I dislike it either. What I need to do is balance things out again. Take time for me. This last week when I got to the gym, I had my clothes in the car and stopped on my way home. I need to do that more. Im going to be working a few more hours this week, so this week I am going to push myself to go to gym first, so I don't go home first. Once Im home, Im not leaving. The cold has hit and Im bribing myself with the sauna. I get my miles and I get to heat up in the sauna for a few.

I also need to have a charged phone at the gym for my mileage pictures, I do have a day included in my mileage without a photo. 14.2 on level 3/5. . Spencer and I went on a bike ride yesterday. Ignore the time on it. I got home and forgot to turn it off. The mileage is actual though. On the top picture I went another .2 miles after the timer stopped to get a straight 14.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Do you have a chart or graph or training sched that breaks down how many miles per day you need to hit 500 by Jan 1?
I'm guessing you need between 75-80 miles per week?? You realize that is more than professional athletes w/paid trainers watching their every move put in??
You know me, I'm all about going big or going home...but success comes from setting small attainable goals, meeting them, feeling great about that success, and aiming a little higher each goal set after that.
I'm thinking that 275 miles would be an awesome accomplishment!!