Thursday, November 10, 2011

500



What are these numbers? You know the song 500 miles? Well Im gonna move 500 miles before January 1st and these are the first 15. I was going to walk it, but realized that was 9 to 10 miles a day without a break.( I have also set a goal to be a little more realistic about my expectations.) So, I decided that I would add bike riding to the mix. I can ride 11 miles in 45 min, so maybe I can make up some of the miles ahead of schedule. I was considering registering for a run or walk, but the idea of training in the rain or the snow all the time kind of looked ugly to me. I want to do something that will truley be difficult and I can say at the end, that I did something this year that Im proud of. So here I go!
 So Im going to log in all my miles here on the blog every few days, either with a picture like above or by map my fitness(I have the cool app on my phone). I will also be doing a ticker or some kind of mile countdown on the side bar. I have a friend coming over for Audrey this weekend so we have lots of Princess time and playdough time for me to do more planning on it. I am already behind, so I'll be doing alot of walking, running, "500 Miles"!
My Start date is 11/7/11....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beth said...

whats your mileage up to??