Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Overview

Im ok with the way this weekend happened. I made pretty good choices. I have some serious work ahead of me. Im trying to locate my hangups and fix them. Saturday went really well. We did go out to eat but I ordered a Hummus plate.....soooo good. Lots of veggies and some flatbread. We did stop at Trader Joes...that was my downfall. Chocolate caramels and a little bit of Brie. I still did good on Saturday. Sunday however was a different story. I let a few things get to me and finished the Brie for lunch....and had a Java Twix (amazing, by the way) that night for dinner. Not such a great day, but I learned some things. Yes sugar is my crutch. I love it, crave it and really need to put it in its place. I also learned that stress is an emotion that triggers stupid eating. Ok .... I already knew that. But I learned that I have control over how I deal with these things. So next time I will handle differently.
 The week is usually set for me. I have a water routine and food routine. My exercise routine has not been working as planned so Im going to tweek it a little. More on that later.

No comments: