Friday, October 15, 2010
This weekend
Have you ever looked at yourself and known that you are setting yourself up for dismay. I'm thinking this is a good time to set a goal for my weekend. A short term goal...but a pretty major one for myself. I'm wanting Pizza, Brie and Bread and chocolate caramels....and...and. It seems to me that after a couple good weeks of doing what I need to do, I seem to self sabotage myself. I seem to lose control on the weekends and eat like there is no tomorrow. There is no reason for it. I know it is an issue, so this weekend I set a goal. I'm not saying I'm not going to not have a treat. What I'm saying is that I am going to control myself and make sure I take the time for myself to move my body as well. I start here, I am going to do great this weekend....just watch and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how did it go??
Post a Comment