Thursday, October 28, 2010

This year

This year has pretty much kept me in "survival mode". I haven't thrived this year. Ive maintained, lost a little weight, but for the most part maintained. No I'm not done. Ive got a ways to go. How do I get out of this mode and into Thrive mode? How do I stop looking for inspiration and be inspirational? The truth is that Ive gotten a little bit whiny a little bit back into the habit of letting life control what I do and how I cope. I know I will be happy when this year is over, however it has taught me that I am not through yet. If life still derails me I'm not in the place I want to be. I feel like Ive made a lot of excuses each week when I weigh in. ..... Its my period week,....it was stressful at work.....my family is killing me. The truth is that if I was healthy and secure as I should be, I should be using all those excuses to fuel my fire. Instead Ive gone into survival mode.
 Now is the time to thrive. Take all the bad and turn it into something I can handle. Turn it into fuel and burn it off at the gym. I'm not going to let myself get lost again. I did that before and hid in an extra 100lbs of yuck. So this year is not over....I am back and I'm going to thrive for the rest of 2010!

No comments: