Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inhale...Exhale


In under a month I will be doing a Half Marathon. Am I ready....no, but I will do the best I can! I have been stuck on a few things lately and the scale has not done a lot for me right now. But my endurance is improving and my head is in a better place. I am always amazed at what inspires me on the Biggest loser. Most of the time it is what Jillian or Bob has to say or the contestants get past a hurdle. The last few weeks it has not been what is said but the determination in their eyes. They know that they can do it. Last night Ashley aka The Pink Ninja was on the rowing machine, all Jillian had to say to her was Inhale Exhale Inhale Exhale.... The look in Ashley's eyes was awesome... so focused ans assured that she was capable of that and more. I
have 20 more days to train, I am assured that I can do whatever I need to do to succeed.

My little runners. Little man is now signed up for the See Jane Run 5k, and will run it with my brother and my niece. And My monkey is running the kids run with her papa, and two cousins. This is now a family event. I wont be able to see them finish but I will be thinking of them along the way!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beth said...

So proud of you guys!
It's going to be a pretty amazing day for everyone!