Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Starting new
My goal now that the blogs are merged is to post at least once a week. Hopefully more as it catches on. I didn't know how tough this new life would be. (It doesn't help that my ex cant get on board with normal)....anyhow. I am starting from square one on this weight loss thing. I am 25lbs below my highest weight and none of my clothes fit. I am not a happy person on the outside.....it is time for the outside to catch up with the inside. I am happy. I am finding myself. and I am more confident than I have been in a long time. I have years of work ahead of me. I am looking forward to it though. I am not so sure about the outside work right now. I reread the blog again....and I think if I push hard I will look forward to the sweat again...right now however it is a lot of work. Kids work meetings service and now working out. I am going to have to combine some of this. A month ago I started walking. I started at an 18 min mile. I am at 16:45 now. I started weight lifting tonight with my 5lb weights and held a plank for 20 sec (3 intervals). My hope is that by next week I will be at (3) 1 min intervals and a 16 min mile. No mater what I will improve. So here we go...Starting New!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Mo,
Good for you!
I had to drop my Jillian account as the cost went from $4 per month to $50, ouch. But I found this site and it has free 10 minute pilates workout videos. On days I have only 10 mintues, bam, done. On days I have longer, I'll combined 3 or 4. Super flexible, and no shame in what you can or can't do.
www.thebalancedlifeonline.com
btw, I ran a 15minute mile today...downhill. Ouch.
Awsome,Thanks Beth! Thanks and I'll catch up with you soon!
Post a Comment