Saturday, February 7, 2015

Merged

I have merged my two accounts. Partly for privacy(the Ex) and partly for convenience. I enjoy blogging. But keeping up 2 blogs let alone 1 has proved impossible. So I have merged the two. This one will be my primary family and soon to be back on track with weight loss and running. If you have the other one as a lead into this one I am getting ready to delete the other one. Not too many people read it still. But I went back to the beginning of both blogs and realized that I have done this for myself as much as outside family. I will be redecorating as well. So Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Beth said...

It looks good! Keeping up 2 is hard, Brian's on the verge of a merge, too.
Looking forward to reading some posts! Hope all is well.