Monday, March 17, 2014

Starting New

I am pretty sure I have lost most of the readers I had for this blog and my personal one. I know I do have family who has been wondering if I would start this back up again. So here I am. Single, happy, and moving forward with my new book. 
One of my last posts described the start of some stress that I was dealing with. I thought I was done with it back then....turns out I wasn't. I was in for a lot more. Two years later, it is time to rediscover and build a new me. I have been taking care of life...the kids....and I have fallen into some old nasty habits again. So I have decided to see what I can do on my own. I have to put my health as a priority. I have two amazing kids that I have to stay strong and healthy for. Below are a couple of my pictures at my lowest weight. My first goal is to reach this again....the healthy way. (as opposed to not eating because of stress).


The below picture is a great picture of my nephew....but shows that I have allowed myself  to fall. So today I choose me. Today I choose a healthy me.


1 comment:

Beth said...

Yes, yes, yes!!!
I'm so excited to see a post on here, woo hoo!!!
Cute kid there, his head kinda glows almost : )