So I begin....I went and weighed in last weekend. I was terribly depressed. And then I began to think. I have done this before. I was successful....even with very little support...and sometimes sabatage. So I am back at the basics. Portion size...low sugar ....and even more exercise. So I decided to run....and then I pulled a Me and took out an ankle. So now I'm going to start off with walking. My goal is 10000 steps. The highest I have gotten is 7200. My goal is to get up to the 10000 mark by Friday. Time to get cracken on me!
I am not even close to my highest..... I am above what I ever thought I would let myself get. Sooooo I am coming up with Scale goal....a fitness goal.... and an appearance goal. Last time took 2 years. Now that I am in a new place Im hoping for a lot less. New goals on next post!!
No comments:
Post a Comment