Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On Track

Hey, Im still here. I have lots of posts in my head, yet havn't really taken the time to sit and type. All is moving ahead. The scale is still deciding what to do, however my clothing is starting to feel a little better!( I had come close to deciding that nudist colonies might be an option as I was not going a size up in clothing. Then I took a moment and realized that that would be very embarrasing as well, so losing was the best option.) So here I am reevaluating if I really know how to eat anymore and if I am really pushing myself how I need to push. So my thought process is still in, however the people who bother me the most are the ones who think so much about the process and forget to do the work.
  I am off to work for the morning, I have my workout clothes packed and my apple in my purse. I will say that I am about 5 days into less sugar. I did some research on what suger does to the body and it scared me a bit. So everyday is a fight not to go buy chocolate and everyday I drink my coffee for distraction and hope soon I will get past these cravings!

No comments: