So as plans go, I'm still ok. I have gotten the outside stuff going, but getting to the gym has proven difficult. I definitely need it though, because yesterday when I ran my upper thigh down to my knee on my left leg are pretty sore . I expect soreness...but this is a little more. I'm thinking I need a little bit more of a warm up before the running, and a little more leg strength and core strength built up. I have a run that I like to see my progress and see how far I can get. Yesterday I was in the zone, and got the furthest yet while running without a lot of tiredness and controlled breathing. The problem is I just jumped right in, I've gotta warm up a little I think.
I will run to the gym today. I know it is not in the schedule, however, I didn't make it yesterday and I really need four days in this week. I'm really gonna focus on my arms. I know that isn't as important as legs and core, but they really bug me. I look at them sometimes and wonder if I've ruined them for good. They never seem to visibly shrink. I know that they are getting smaller.....just not fast enough!
This week: Ive got my workout schedule. I am also going to make it a goal to have a vegetable with every dinner. This is tough for me, I know it shouldn't be after all this time, but it is. I have a war with veggies. Not really knowing why. Maybe that would be a good thing to figure out. I am also limiting my sugar again. Not really sure why that is an issue still either, but it is my addiction. My comfort. So this week I will remind myself of my goals and push ahead through two of these last eating barriers. They push me to levels of failure I haven't known now for several years. They hold me back from what I want most... rephrase...I hold myself back from what I want most. Its time to push back!
1 comment:
ok, so the other sites have gotten their updates....this one is getting envious of them
: )
Post a Comment