We celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary on Thursday. Shannon planned the whole evening and surprised me with dinner at Salty's in Alki. I had Dungenous Crab Macaroni and Cheese. So good! Then we went to Burn the Ground at the Paramount in Seattle. It was an awesome way to celebrate 15 years!
We had our Special Day assembly on Saturday. It was fantastic as usual. As times get more stressful, it is just as nice to know that you can leave all your cares at home and enjoy the friends, and family, and be built up at the same time.
Today Shannon and Spencer went 4x4 with some friends and Audrey and I spent the morning at the fair. Ava had a special singing program with her singing class and we all went to cheer her on. Who would have known we would end up on the stage with her singing and dancing. There was rain (a lot of it) and there was sun (gotta love Washington). There were rides, animals, food and best of all fun with family!I cant believe fall is here.

No comments:
Post a Comment