For all of you that worried over my last post I am here to say that life is a little better this week. Im drinking wine now and I have decided to let everyone figure out their own life and not worry about the outcome. (I dont really remember anyone really inviting me in on all the fun. It just kind of happened and stayed that way.) So I move forward and set some new goals.
I was supposed to run the Bank to Bay today and sadly did not. I did not train and I am still having pain in my right heel. Im thinking I tore something the last time I rolled my ankle and it is not healing, but I have decided it has held me up too long so I am going to push through the discomfort. The rain has started in the Pacific NW. However it is still pretty warm. So here are my plans. My big announcement is this.... I am going to do a Triathlon in 2011. A friend of mine wants to as well so September of next year I am going to go for it. I am really looking forward to the swimming part of it. In June I will be doing the Sound to Narrows 12k. This winter with all the rain and cold I will be doing most of my training at the gym. My beannie and I will probably make it outside as well. I am also going to start my swimming training at the gym. 18 laps is equal to .5 miles. I will have the details of the Triathlon as soon as I can.
My Brother and his family ran a 5k today! I am amazingly proud of my nieces and nephew. Great job Emma(8), Sophie (her first 5k at the age of 6) and Bubba!
1 comment:
drinking wine makes everything better! Cool on the triathlon goal! Sound to Narrows here we come! Bummer on the Bank to Bay- we had C.O. visit...was a no go for us this year too. Goals...they help keep you focused...way to go!Proud of you Melissa:O)
Post a Comment