Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mid week

Ok just checking in to stay focused. I was talking to a friend earlier in the week who is also doing WW and she had some great ideas as well. She is amazing at tracking. The truth is I track very well Monday through Friday, so I am going to add to my goal this week and track  on my weekend as well.
 As for my other goals they are doing good. I went to the gym and worked out with a friend. Last night I took the kids on a bike ride to the library and back. My kids love to ride! I added extra weight with the backpack and all the books. The eating dinner at the table together has not happened. Shannon was home yesterday so he made them a late lunch. And on Monday I went to the gym and came home and fed them dinner. I did not eat as it was after 7. I should have sat at the table. We are going to a friends house for dinner tonight so we will for sure :).
 So about my americanos....I made a mocha on Monday and went to Starbucks on my way to work and Bought an americano(Ive never really made one yet) It was was ok. Refreshing...but kind of boring. I made my mocha and drank that too. After drinking the americano it was kind of ....thick. Not so tasty. So yesterday still being nervous to make an americano I made a latte instead. That was yummy! Guess I definatly do not need the chocolate. I know I am being stubborn about this, so right now I am going to put on my makeup...buck up and try something different. (I know pretty crazy right )

A shout out to my nieces both starting back at school today. Have a fun day!

And to my nephew who gets some quiet time with his mom! Have fun!

No comments: