Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good News....Bad News

So lets start off with the bad news since it happened first. I did it again...yup my ankle is in a brace again! I was kicking a hand ball and my foot landed on top of it, rolled to the side, and the rest is history. So sad! I had several walks/runs planned for this weekend. Ugh! Stupid Ankles!
Good news is that I am officially in a size 14 dress. I have been in pants and shirts now for a while but for some reason dresses were not happening. I went today for Convention clothes for my son and kind of ended up in my section. (I dont know how that happened) I picked up one 16 and the rest 14's......yup the 16 is officially toooo bigggg! Woo hoo!
Shopping is so much fun when you can pull nice looking clothing off the shelf and it fits! I used to shop for comfort only....now I get comfort and I shop for colors as well!

1 comment:

Beth said...

got that half marathon done in the nick of time : ) Sorry though, I know injuries are a bummer!
Congrats on the shopping success! Where are the fitting room pictures?? : ) Guess we'll have to wait for convention pics??
Congrats again!