I dont usually share recipes here...but this one is awesome.
Banana Brownie
1 box brownie mix ( Whatever one has the amount of calories that works for you)
3 ripe bananas
1/4 c water
Blend bananas until smooth, ad water mix, add brownie mix and stir until brownie consistancy. Pour into lightly greased pan and cook as directed.
If you want a delicious treat minus the extra fat give these a try! YUMMMMMMY
7 comments:
I love brownies, and I love bananas. How exciting it is to see a blog titled WEIGHTBEGONE with a brownie recipe... Thanks. Maybe tomorrow we can talk about killing puppies...
That was horrible... So sorry...
As someone who has lost over 120 lbs and kept it off for a few years now, I would say that I wouldn't have been successful had I completely cut out all sweets and never allowed myself to have any. That would have made me want them even more. So, when I want a gooey, chocolate something, this sounds like a smart and yummy choice!
Thank you for the post!
Alan,
I dont know if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or if you are naturally this disturbed. I appreciate the apology, however if you think that a reduced calorie brownie on a weight loss blog is comparable to killing puppies you are insane. A blog is a place to share idea's, achievements and feelings. This is my blog, my place to share and I would expect anyone who who reads or follows to respect that as I would on yours.
You are right, I was our of line. An attempt at humor.. Mea Culpa... Very proud of your success... Sorry...
Melissa, these are too good! Bub helped me make them, and I'm counting on the kids to help eat them! They are super moist and fudgey. Yum!
Thanks! Im guessing the humor did not cross over in writing.
Glad you like them Beth!
Post a Comment