Monday, May 18, 2009

Wierd

Weird day today. Here I am at work thinking about my run this afternoon. I went out to get the mail this morning, it was slightly overcast and about 60degrees. My thoughts went to how perfect it will be for my run if it stays the same. It is now sunny and beautiful and I am still thinking about my run. Who would of thought I would be excited for this. Guess I need to remind myself of this while I'm running. Wow it feels good. This is even after waking up early to do my Jillian workout this morning. Weird!

1 comment:

Beth said...

.....and so it begins!!
Sounds like we have an addict on our hands!
You don't know how happy it makes us to hear and know that you are having fun and enjoying this!!
Welcome to the life of an endorphin junkie, it will only get funner!