Saturday, May 30, 2009
1derland!
Yes, I have reached a major milestone! I know it is not the end of the journey but for some reason it was a huge hurdle. One little number can mean so much. I feel like I can do the rest of this now. I don't ever want to see the number 2 in front of my weight again. I was quite emotional this morning, yes I cried. Why? Who knows but these last few weeks have been quite emotional for me. I am doing things that I never thought I would do. Never thought I wanted to do, yet I look forward to pushing myself. There was no confetti or streamers and I did not miss them! This was personal, this was my work my effort! Wow it feels good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congrats!! I am united with you in being committed to never going back!
Post a Comment