Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UGH

As I started my workout I thought that maybe I should have gotten heavier weights, a quarter of the way through iI wished I had lighter ones. towards the middle I thought I might get sick and at the end I started preparing for tomorrow. It feels good to be developing muscles in places that I did not know possible. It feels good to get better at jumping rope and jumping jacks(even if I can't yet do a minute straight, I'm getting there.) I'm thinking I'm on the right track. I do need some new forms of cardio now that the rain has hit.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beth said...

there are so many things to say about this picture...but I will leave it at these 2 things...wow, look at that great chin!!...and I've never seen you in a tank top..the fact that you are in one and took a picture for all of us to see says a lot about how you have grown and changed and adjusted how you view yourself along the way.
You look great! I am so excited for you!!