I had an awesome week this week. I heard an Olympic diver once said that he focuses on his technique rather than the outcome. I've been focusing so hard on what the scale is or is not doing that it determines what kind of week I might have. So this week I focused on my technique and lost . I am so excited.
I decided to stop going to Curves and discontinued my membership. I've focused on my Jillian workout and am seeing results.(I might not be able to fly anymore, my arms are firming up.) This week I've also focused on more cardio, still is my week point but I'm trying.
After last weeks pics I might wait to add more. I think I may have gotten a little bit ahead of myself in my brain as far as my appearance. Anyhow, I'm keeping the momentum and again I want to focus on my technique.
We will see how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment