Life stress this week could be a bit hectic......x's wife is coming to town. I am using this as more fuel for me. If I can keep moving, then the stress should decrease. She will be at our Convention so I am striving to feel the best that I can. And the least amount of stress for me, means that I can be a stronger support for my kids!
Saturday, June 25, 2016
Walking not running.....yet
I look back to 2011 and remember how good that felt! And think, Im going to jump right in and do it again. So I get dressed, put my shoes on and head out the door.....and start walking. As Im walking I realize that a mile seems like a long walk, and my legs feel like they weigh 100lbs and I realize something. When I started running, I had already lost a lot of weight. I had already been going to the gym and I already had been walking.....a lot! So I've been walking more. Trying for at least 3miles a day. I have not gotten up to 5 days a week, so I will keep that as a goal. I still want to be able to run a mile, I will have to push this out till the end of July. In the past I would set these goals, and then feel like a failure because I didn't reach them. This is time for me. I had neck sweat this week. I motivated myself to get out the door after work 3 days this week, and I ate whole 30 70% of the time. This week, I will do even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey lady, I'm down here in CA, trying to find the time to get walks in, too. I haven't run in a long, long time, and also look back at where I was and want to get back to that. Time, determination, and yes...realizing I was a lot less stressed and a happier mom when I took time to take care of myself! Didn't know there was a "wife"... I'll b thinking about you, sending happy thoughts.
Thanks Beth!You are amazing, thanks for supporting me. :).....and yes there is a "wife" ;)
Post a Comment