I have lived here for as long as I can remember and have never really investigated the trails in Pt Defiance. We were all under the weather this last weekend but a little stir crazy so we hit the outdoors for a little mud walk.
We all had a blast tromping through the mud and moss. Im thinking I need to find a trail run for the kids, they were having a blast running in the muck. It was a day that makes me appreciate where I live and my family even more...

2 comments:
Pt Defiance trails are awesome! although, we haven't gone there since Daisy May passed awway:O( Metro Parks just sent me a trail run for March 20th at Titlow Park. It's a 5k run/walk I think...you might go to the Metro Parks website and check it out! We are considering it??
Nice pics too...gotta love WA...
Love the picture of you and the kids! Nothing like being outside and taking in Jehovah's creation to make one feel very appreciative!
Post a Comment