I ran my second 5k today. It was a beautiful day and a great run! The race started downtown and along Shuster parkway and back. I thought it was pretty flat until I started running...not so flat, not complaining I had a lot of fun! Spencer ran the kids run, he says next year he is in for the 5k. I think I am more excited that my family is beginning to join me on the fun. I should have signed up Audrey for the kids run she would have done awesome! Oh well....next time.
Me and my new shirt! I think I should have ran in it. I think I would have been cooler that way!
Congratulations to Tina, Chris, Gabby and Milla who all ran today as well! It was fun to have so many friends there and running as well!

2 comments:
AWESOME Melissa! You guys all rocked out there! I was bummed I've been feeling poopy and couldn't join you:O( Next time...next time! Milla wants to do a 5k next too Spencer:O) And yes, Audrey would definately rock a kids' run for sure!
Let me know about that run/obstacle course you were taking a look at k??
CONGRATULATIONS!
Melissa and Spencer,
Great Job!! You guys are doing great. Glad you had fun, love the shirt!! Spencer, you are totally ready for a 5K, how great would that be to run with your mom??
Awesome job guys!
Post a Comment