I love this picture, I think it is a great picture of me and the kids. Shannon reminded me of something I had forgotten while looking at our hiking pictures. We took this picture on the way to his brothers wedding about two years ago. We were taking pictures and I realized That I had been taking some of Shannon an the kids but none of me and the kids. I remember putting the kids in front of me to hide. It was my thing...and the picture turned out well ...but I was hiding.
So I now put myself in shots even though I am the picture taker. I put myself in positions to succeed instead of feeling that I might one day and sit on the couch watching others do it., and most important I feel great! I took the lead on this hike. In the past I would have sent the camera with Shannon and told him to show me when he got back. I would have never enjoyed this day with my family as much as I did. I would have missed so much!
In 6weeks I do my next race. I am excited and eager for even more adventures!

No comments:
Post a Comment