Ever feel so excited about something yet so tired! That is how I feel right now. I have had a routine for weeks now and it seems like I am slowing down. I have kept my routine but haven't stepped it up for a while. In the past I would have maintained mediocrity and felt okay with my efforts. My routine got broken this weekend. I ran on Friday but not on Saturday or Sunday. Tonight I started and only ran part way. I wanted to sit and eat...I felt disappointed and depressed. So what did I do?
Melissa
Thank you for registering for the BANK TO BAY 2009. Your Registration is confirmed.
Confirmation Code: C32R1M7
No more slacking for me! I am not waiting anymore. I have a time to beat. I should have listened to Brian and Beth! I should have registered last month. Our Special Day Assembly is the weekend after I will need a new dress by then!
2 comments:
Awesome!!!! You have to continually set goals or it is easy to slip back into old habits. It doesn't mean you have to have to race every month, just have the goal set and work towards it!
I am so proud of you.
You now understand what some people don't....Its SO not about being competitive, its about keeping yourself focused and on track!! It is so so easy to slide backwards with out a goal set!
Woo Hoo for you!!
Post a Comment