Friday, October 31, 2008

Breakfast with Ava


We are having a great morning. Shannon's last Friday before the Holiday work schedule starts, Spencer has a waiver day from school. (No I dont know what a waiver day is) and Ava is here...back from vacation. Soooo we went out to breakfast.


Dont you know how tired I am.....really I just want to play and sleep.

What is this called again?? Bacon... I wonder if my mommy knows about this stuff. I love it!!

(Disclaimer : Ava only tasted the bacon. She did love it. Please no hate mail. Above is a picture of all the good food that she ate.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

NvSmurfette said...

Who does know what a waiver day is, I wonder? I think it's some sort of conspiracy for the kids to get more time off!

Anonymous said...

Of course she loves bacon...it reminds her of the wonderful spam we fed her in Hawaii

Gillian said...

The short answer: Waiver Days are the district's way to torture teachers.