Spencer is now a big third grader. I would have posted sooner but it has been a busy week. Last day of school was Tuesday, he spent Wednesday shopping with his papa, Wednesday night and Thursday with grandma, Thursday night he gave his fourth bible reading (did great) and Friday he helped with Ava.
I had a moment and needed to see how much he has changed since Kindergarten, as you can see the difference is amazing. He has always been an amazing kid!!! Look at the light in his eyes. These pictures show how important it is to enjoy each day of being a parent. Time goes too fast.


1 comment:
ahhh...a Mommy moment... I love it! Kids- they do grow fast! I remember watching Auntie Katie practicing her diaper changing skills on Spence! Now he's manning the 'nanny cam' while Ava is in your care:O) A young man he is becoming! Hopefully we will get to spend some summer fun w/him and the rest of you:O)
tammie
Post a Comment